Join Master Distiller Rick Wasmund and his family as they celebrate harvest and community at Copper Fox Distillery’s newest location in Williamsburg, Virginia, which continues their focus on crafting great American whisky. Wasmund and his team are using the ribbon cutting of their new malting house to celebrate the comeback of Virginia’s famous ham icon, Sam Edwards, and Edwards Virginia Smokehouse.
Celebrity Southern chefs from near and far who share in a passion for Edwards Virginia Smokehouse will prepare signature dishes on site using Edwards products. Chefs in attendance include Jason Alley from Comfort & Pasture, and Sam McGann from The Blue Point, Walter Bundy from Shagbark RVA and Sydney Meers from Stove. Sample whisky cocktails and light fare while you learn about artisan hams, sausages and the making of craft American whisky from scratch using local grains. Also, enjoy live jazz music from Good Shot Judy. You don’t want to miss this celebration!
Your ticket includes: TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR
- A visit to Copper Fox's new malting house in Williamsburg, Virginia.
- Sample various cocktails featuring spirits from Copper Fox Distillery
- Signature dishes on site using Edwards products, prepared by celebrity southern chefs.
- Taste delicious Virginia oysters as you peruse Copper Fox's facility with a mouth-watering oyster roast.
- Enjoy live music from the incredible jazz band, Good Shot Judy.
- Learn the craft of country hams and whisky by artisans from both Edwards and Copper Fox.