Williamsburg, Virginia, is located 150 miles south of Washington, D.C., midway between Richmond and Virginia Beach on Interstate 64. From I-64, you may take exits 227 through 242 to reach different points of interest in the Historic Triangle.
- Exits 227, 230 and 234: Travels to Route 60 West
- Exit 238: Travels to Colonial Williamsburg and the downtown area
- Exit 242: Travels to Route 60 East
For additional directions and up-to-the-minute traffic and construction information, contact us today.
Three airports are situated within a 50-minute drive of the Williamsburg area.
- Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport (PHF) – 20 minutes from downtown Williamsburg
- Norfolk International Airport (ORF) – 50 minutes from downtown Williamsburg
- Richmond International Airport (RIC) – 50 minutes from downtown Williamsburg
City of Williamsburg Transportation Center, located in downtown Williamsburg, offers Amtrak, Greyhound Bus, rental car and taxi services. The center is open 7:30 am – 10 pm daily.